Who we are
Bonanova Institute is a public center, specialized in health education and healthcare in Vocational Training. We offer our studies to over than 1500 students.
Level 3 (ISCED)
Short Cycles Advanced Vocational Training
Level 5 (ISCED)
- Higher Technician in Clinical and Biomedical Laboratory (Professional guidance in research)
- Higher Technician in Pathological Anatomy and Cytodiagnosis
- Higher Technician in Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Higher Technician in Radiotherapy and Dosimetry and Higher Technician in Diagnostic Imaging and Nuclear Medicine (2 degrees in 3 years)
- Higher Technician in Health Documentation and Management (Professional guidance in data management)
Specialized training through the Foundation Bonanova
Accreditation of work experience
We are linked to "Parc de Salut Mar" (MAR Health Park) and its Campus
We are part of the consortium for health care and education Parc de Salut Mar de Barcelona. That consortium includes Hospital del Mar, Hospital de l'Esperança, different centers for elderly and mental diseases. The consortium also includes, research centers and university studies of health sciences and life that are affiliated to Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
Institut Bonanova has over 40 years of experience, is well integrated in the health sector and is fully geared to professionals
We have trained professionals to work in the health sector, biomedical and health care since 1979. Such a sector is one of the most dynamics and important for the wellbeing of our society.
Our teachers, collaborations with companies, the updating and adaptation to technological and social reality, makes Institute Bonanova the best option for employment in hospitals, health centers, social health, mental health, radiology, radiotherapy, and laboratories, etc...